- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the date you received the order, unused, unassembled and in original condition and packaging, for a refund, minus shipping charges and restocking fee. (Exception custom made spa covers - See Below) Shipping charges are non-refundable. If purchase was made during a free shipping promotion, actual shipping charges that we incurred will be deducted from your refund. If you would like an estimate of what the actual shipping charges are, please ask us. Please email Support@PartsForSpas.com for a Return Authorization Number, as returns cannot be accepted without this number.
Custom made Spa Covers that are made especially for you and shipped directly from the manufacturer are non-refundable, unless defective. (Traditional Foam Hot Tub Covers, Walk on Hot Tub Covers, Aluminum walk on Spa Covers, Soft Spa Covers, Spa Cover Caps)
Damage During Shipping
Damage should be noted with the carrier if possible and if a spa cover please refuse delivery. Please do not use item and keep it with all packaging materials and box for inspection. Notify us the same day if possible. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. We have the right to request photos of the damage.
Exchanges may be made within 30 days of your receipt of the original order provided we have the desired item(s) in stock. However, to ensure availability of the item you would like to exchange for, it is best to place a new order for the item online and return the original item for credit back to your account -- we cannot "hold" items in anticipation of a return. Re-shipping charges will be applied to the payment method on file in the case of exchanges.
Exchanges are processed within 14 days of our receipt of the item(s). If the item you have requested in your exchange is no longer available, a store credit will be issued and the information will be emailed to the email address on file for the original order.
NEW REPLACEMENT COVERS
Terms and Conditions for Ordering a New Replacement Cover from PartsForSpas.com
These terms & conditions apply to all ordering methods:online, phone, fax, mail.
- Free delivery applies to surface shipment within the U.S. 48 contiguous states only. There will be an extra charge for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii. Call for quote. Sorry, spa covers cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.A.
- Pricing indicated is for covers up to 96" (eight feet) maximum length or width. Oversize or spa covers with speaker cutouts, special hoods, or other unique features are subject to additional charges.
- A daytime phone number is required in order for the freight company to call you for delivery arrangements.
- A physical address is required. We cannot ship spa covers to PO Boxes or APO.
- Due to their large size, spa covers must be shipped via truck. Air service is not available.
- Most residential addresses are accessible, but locations which are not easily accessible by tractor-trailer may be subject to additional charges. Examples (but not limited to) - include: lanes or alleys too narrow, islands or locations requiring ferry boat transportation, gated communities restricting trucks, unfrequented delivery zones, remote locations and unpaved roads. If in doubt, call us and we will check with the delivery company prior to proceeding, and will obtain your approval for additional charges. If your delivery address is subject to additional charges we will contact you prior to the start of production for approval. *Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and other market conditions freight carriers are charging substantially more for freight and we may need to charge extra to ship to your delivery address. If your delivery address is subject to additional charges we will contact you prior to the start of production for approval.
- Due to the ongoing challenges brought on by the current Covid 19 pandemic production times are delayed and can run around 35 business days and in some cases even longer.
- You or a person you designate must be on hand to inspect and sign for truck deliveries. Missed delivery appointments may result in redelivery charges to you.
- Carefully inspect the carton and packaging, and note any carton damage, no matter how slight, on the freight receipt prior to signing.
- Damage is very unlikely, but if spa cover itself appears damaged, note it on delivery receipt and refuse the delivery. Then call The Spa Cover Spot for assistance to have your cover remade and reshipped. If you or your designee sign for and accept the delivery without noting damage, you are indicating that the shipment arrived in good condition, and no claims can be made.
- You may ask the delivery driver to wait while you open and inspect the package for concealed damage. If damage is observed, refuse the shipment. If you do not inspect the package contents, then any damage claims are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and may be denied by the freight carrier.
- Customer is responsible for accurate and complete measurement of the replacement cover, and to determine the style and suitability of any options or upgrades. Cover will be made to the dimensions and style indicated by the customer and no returns are accepted as a result of customer errors or omissions.
- Colors shown online may vary from actual material due to dye variation in the vinyl manufacturing process, variations in monitor displays and due to the photography of the color sample. If in doubt about color, request a sample swatch before ordering to determine.
- Since spa covers are unique and custom made, once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled.
Spa covers are covered by their manufacturer's warranties, but are not returnable. In any case, The Spa Cover Spot shall not be responsible for freight associated with cancelled orders. "Free delivery" or "free shipping" means that the actual freight costs are included in the purchase price of completed sales, no extra charge, except as noted above.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
- Please include a copy of the original sales receipt with your return.
- Please circle the items that you are returning, and note for us if you would like an exchange or credit.
- Returns may only be credited back to the card used to make the original purchase.
- Returns and/or exchanges are processed within 14 days of the date we receive the item(s). A credit or shipment notification email will be sent to the email address on file at the time the credit or exchange is processed.
NOTE: It is always best to send your package back in a manner that is trackable and insurable (UPS, Fed Ex, or Delivery Confirmation). We cannot be responsible for non-receipt of returns that cannot be tracked, nor can we confirm receipt of a return/exchange until it has been processed.
The quickest and best way to contact us is via email at Support@PartsForSpas.com , which is checked throughout the day, evenings, and weekends. We do out best to answer every email within 24 hours.
Corporate Office Mailing Address:
Stonewood Manufacturing, LLC
16057 Tampa Palms Blvd, West #406
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Only purchases shipped to a Florida address will be charged 7% sales tax.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the PartsForSpas.com web site. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We respect and are commited to protecting your privacy. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information: You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by accessing our secure shopping cart to update your information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card numbers, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Items will ship out within two business days of purchase with the exception of Spa Covers. Hot Tub Covers are built to order and take 7 - 10 days to build and ship time is 5-6 days. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS), or FexEx. Spa Covers must ship with a carrier service. The carriers that may be used are: Estes Express. Wilson Trucking, Yellow Freight, or UPS Freight. The carrier will call you prior to delivery to schedule a convenient delivery time. Although shipping damage rarely happens on spa covers please inspect the cover when the carrier company delivers and refuse delivery in the event damage is found. Sorry we cannot ship any items to a P.O. Box.
PLEASE NOTE: Out of state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders will be charged 7% sales tax.